Medical Terminology Course
Medical terminology course covers the medical language and terminology used by health care professionals in healthcare environments and everywhere. Understanding medical terminology is crucial for effectual communication and operation between physicians, nurses, non-clinical staff and healthcare organizations.
Upon completion of the program, candidates will be able to:
- Analyze and interpret medical reports related to specific body systems
- Identify basic medical terms and words and their component parts (word roots, prefixes, and suffixes)
- Define the body systems and identify their basic structure, components and functions.
This course will be valuable for you if you are:
- Working with doctors, nurses, or other medical personnel
- Interested in pursuing a career in medical transcription, medical billing or medical coding
- Looking to become a physician's secretary or medical support staff
- In a need to review or extra tutoring for your anatomy and physiology classes]
- Cairo, Mokattam, Central Plateau, Modern University, Annex Area, Radwa Street Engineering, Ground Floor