Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) Course
The AHA’s Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) course completes the lifesaving BLS skills, highlights the importance of preventing cardiac arrest, and delivers a continuous high-quality CPR besides high-performing teams.
- Recognition of systems of care.
- Systematic evaluation application of adult patients
(BLS, Primary, and Secondary Assessments sequence).
- Early recognition and management of Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS), stroke, Cardiac arrest and respiratory arrest.
- Recognize and manage bradycardias and tachycardias that may result in cardiac arrest or complicate resuscitation outcome.
ACLS is designed for healthcare professionals who either direct or participate in the management of cardiopulmonary arrest or other cardiovascular emergencies and for personnel in emergency response.
- Cairo, Mokattam, Central Plateau, Modern University, Annex Area, Radwa Street Engineering, Ground Floor